Benefits of Laser Welding Machine
1. The require amount of heat can reduce to a minimum, the metallographic change range of the heat affect zone is small,
therefore the deformation due to heat conduction is also the lowest.
2. The welding process parameters of single pass welding of 32mm plate thickness have qualify,
which can reduce the time require for welding of thick plates and even save the use of filler metals.
3. No need to use electrodes, no worry about electrode contamination or damage. And because it is not a contact welding process,
so the wear and deformation of the machine can reduce to a minimum.
4. The laser beam is easy to focus, align, and guide by optical instruments.so It can place at an appropriate distance from the workpiece,
and can re-guide between the tools or obstacles around the workpiece.
Other welding methods are limite by the above space restrictions. Unable to play.
5. The workpiece can place in a close space (under vacuum or internal gas environment under control).
6. The laser beam can focuse on a small area and can weld small and closely space components.
7. The range of weldable materials is wide, various heterogeneous materials can also join to each other.
8. It is easy to automate high-speed welding, so it can also controll by digital or computer.
9. When welding thin or thin-diameter wire, so it will not be as susceptible to melting back as arc welding.
10. Not affected by the magnetic field (arc welding and electron beam welding are easy), can accurately align the weldment.
11. Two metals with different physical properties (such as different resistance) can be welded.
12. Fast speed, large depth and small deformation.
If you are interested in our laser welding machine. Please free feel to contact us.
Email: [email protected]