Parameter table :
Product description :
Advantages of fiber laser cutting machine
1) Fiber laser cutting is the fastest process for thin metal sheets.
2) It can easily cut reflective materials such as aluminum, copper and brass.
3) The cost of parts processing is very low.
4) Low cost of wearing parts. The only parts that need to be replaced are nozzles, ceramics and protective glasses, which need to be replaced for a long time. No other consumables cost.
5) The life span exceeds 100,000 working hours.
6) The double ball screw closed-loop system and imported open CNC system ensure high precision and high work efficiency during high-speed cutting.
7) Standard configuration 2KW fiber laser and optional 500W-4000W fiber laser Standard configuration 500W fiber laser and optional 1000W IPG or n-light fiber, low operation and maintenance cost. Achieve long-term investment returns and maximize profits.
8) The shell design conforms to CE standards, and the processing is reliable and safe; the plate changer facilitates the loading and unloading of materials and improves efficiency; the open structure facilitates the loading and unloading of materials.
Cutting thickness as reference :
500W: 3mm stainless steel, 6mm carbon steel. 750W: 4mm stainless steel, 8mm carbon steel. 1000W:6mm stainless steel, 10mm carbon steel. 2000W:8mm stainless steel, 20mm carbon steel
1- What is a fiber laser?
Fiber laser is a special type of solid-state laser. Generally, fiber lasers are optically pumped. This is done by coupling the radiation of a diode laser or other fiber laser to the cladding or the core itself in a direction parallel to the fiber core. In many cases, double-clad fiber is used to obtain higher output power.
2.-What materials can fiber laser cut?
Various metals: stainless steel, carbon steel, low carbon steel, galvanized steel, aluminum, copper, etc.
3- Do you have an agent or distributor in our country/region?
-We have many end users, but we are looking for an agent in your country/region, are you interested?
4-Can you ship the machine to our address?
-Usually considering how to transport the machine by sea, air, land, or even international express, we will provide you with the best choice according to your address and model, and even your budget.